My PhilosophyTotally committed to providing an unparalleled quality of service with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity while maintaining the high standards as exemplified in the NAR Code of Ethics.
Committed to providing our customers and clients the very best SERVICE while striving to exceed their expectations.
Committed to providing our agents the very best platform for success by encouraging an office environment where agents can excel and reach their maximum potential. I am always easily accessible to my agents.
The College Blvd. Office is a place to Stretch your Mind, Energize your Spirit, and Achieve your Goals.
- Dianna started her real estate career in 1990 as a sales executive at the Corinth Office
- Dianna was consistently a multi-million dollar producer and was in the Top 1% of all Realtors' nationally when she sold real estate
- Listed in Who's Who of Real Estate
- Certified as Human Resource Development Trainer
- Appointed Managing Broker of the Lenexa Office in May 1997. The Lenexa Office reached full capacity within the first year.
- Appointed Managing Broker of the Overland Park / Leawood Office in April 2000. Overland Park / Leawood Office moved and merged with the College Blvd. Plaza Office in December of 2010. Office is now currently known as College Blvd.
- Became a Vice President of J.C. Nichols Real Estate in 2000, Senior Vice President of Reece and Nichols in 2002 and Executive Vice President in 2005.
- Certified by both Kansas and Missouri Real Estate Commission to teach Continuing Education Classes.
- Currently Co-Manager of the College Blvd. Office with husband, Harvey Kinnard.
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors Board of Directors - Company Representative
- Grievance Committee - Professional Standards - Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Past Board Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors, KS & Johnson County Board of Realtors
- Former Board Member of the Northeast Johnson Counter Leadership and Graduate of Leadership Northeast Kansas
- Served as Secretary for the formation of the Johnson Counter CRS Chapter
- Previously served on the Board of Directors for Northeast Area Chamber of Commerce
- Previously served on the Board of Directors for the Volunteer Center of Johnson County
- 1991 Johnson County Board of Realtors Newcomer of the Year ( Dianna sold 46 houses in her first year of Business)
- 1991 J.C. Nichols Real Estate Rookie of the Year
- Who's Who in Real Estate - North America
- President's Roundtable - Multi-Million Dollar Club